By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, we recommend not continuing with access to this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to paid subscribers to download the materials that are part of their subscription to a Kimble Charting Solutions’ research product listed on the Products menu. Permission for users of the the web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Kimble Charting Solutions’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Kimble Charting Solutions at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Kimble Charting Solutions’ web site are provided “as is”. Kimble Charting Solutions makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Kimble Charting Solutions does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- The material presented in this commentary is provided for informational purposes only and is based upon information that is considered to be reliable. However, neither Kimble Charting Solutions, nor Chris Kimble (KCS) nor its affiliates warrant its completeness, accuracy or adequacy and it should not be relied upon as such. Neither KCS nor its affiliates are responsible for any errors or omissions or for results obtained from the use of this information. Past performance, including the tracking of virtual trades and portfolios for educational purposes, is not necessarily indicative of future results. Neither Chris Kimble or KCS, or anyone related to KCS is a registered financial adviser and they may hold positions in the instruments mentioned, which may change at any time without notice. Do not buy or sell based on anything that is written here, the risk of loss in trading is great. This material is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security or other financial instrument. Securities or other financial instruments mentioned in this material are not suitable for all investors. Any opinions expressed herein are given in good faith, are subject to change without notice, and are only intended at the moment of their issue as conditions quickly change. The information contained herein does not constitute advice on the tax consequences of making any particular investment decision. This material does not take into account your particular investment objectives, financial situations or needs and is not intended as a recommendation to you of any particular securities, financial instruments or strategies. Before investing, you should consider whether it is suitable for your particular circumstances and, as necessary, seek professional advice.
In no event shall Kimble Charting Solutions or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Kimble Charting Solutions’s Internet site, even if Kimble Charting Solutions or a Kimble Charting Solutions authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Kimble Charting Solutions’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Kimble Charting Solutions does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Kimble Charting Solutions may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Kimble Charting Solutions does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Kimble Charting Solutions has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Kimble Charting Solutions of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Kimble Charting Solutions’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Kansas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Kimble Charting Solutions (KCS) and the ways in which KCS uses that personal information.
Information that we collect and how we use it …
- We collect your name and email address. For example, you may subscribe to receive email updates from the blog on the site by submitting your email address.
- We will not give or sell your personal information to a 3rd party without your consent.
- We use third-party vendors to deliver the newsletter and process payment.
- We never see, hold, or store your payment details. That is handled by Stripe and Paypal. Other third-party vendors include Woo Commerce, Google Analytics and WordPress
- You can optionally provide your name, email and other contact information to third parties we partner with. for example, we have held joint webinars with Investor Inspiration. By providing your contact information to them or other firms we may partner with, you are subject to their terms and privacy rules. So be sure to check them out to determine if you are in agreement or not.
- The internet comes with a footprint. Web servers may automatically capture the following information from visitors to the Site, including the name of the domain and host from which you access the internet, the internet address of the Site from which you enter the Site, the pages you visit on the Site and the amount of time you spend on the Site. This visitor information may be used to improve the Site.
- We use this information to … to deliver services, personalize the website for you, enable access, send you a newsletter, send you statements and invoices, collect and process payments, send you marketing and other emails.
Legal Basis for Collection of Information
KCS collects your data based on the following conditions
- Explicit Consent — When you sign up for our blog post updates, webinars where KCS is a presenter or any other service at KCS (paid or unpaid), you consider this your consent for KCS to collect the above listed personal information in order to continue providing information and services to you. (but no more than that. Again, we will never give or sell your information to any third party without your consent)
- Contract — If you enter an agreement with KCS for services in exchange for payment, KCS will be required to collect the above listed personal information, including credit card information. We do NOT hold your credit card information on our website. This information is held at the third party vendors we use to transact the business, such as Woo Commerce and/or STRIPE and Paypal.
Disclosure of information
We will not voluntarily share your name and email provided via the Site to any third party, except:
- With third parties that we hire to perform services for us (these third parties are not authorized to keep or use your personal information for any other purpose),
- To comply with legal requirements, such as law, regulation, warrant, subpoena, court order, or with a regulator or law enforcement agency or personnel or
- In connection with a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, acquisition, dissolution or similar event.
Visitor information described above under “Information that we collect and how we use it” may be provided to third parties as described below under “Cookies“ and “Web Beacons.”
Your choices and access
We want to keep your name and email address accurate. You can correct or update your name or email address that you have provided us. Corrections can be submitted by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may choose to stop receiving free communications from us by emailing us at the email address above or clicking an unsubscribe link where included in our email communications to you. If you are a paying subscriber and wish to change or cancel your subscription, you can do so either directly on line via our website. In any case where you cannot directly change or cancel on our website, you can email us or call us at 877-721-7217 or 714-941-9381 (international).
Links to other Web sites
Securing Your Data
KCS will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. If KCS stores any of your data, it will do so on secure servers to the best of our knowledge and ability. However, we are not responsible for the neglect, misuse or stolen information by third parties who have access to your information as stated above.
A cookie is a small text file that the Site can place on your computer’s hard drive. When you visit the Site, a cookie may be placed on your computer for customizing and enhancing your experience on the Site. Your name and email address are not shared in this cookie. We use a cookie that collects anonymous traffic data. You can set your Web browser to block cookies, but doing so may affect your ability to access certain features of the Site.
We take reasonable steps to protect personal information from loss and misuse. Please keep in mind that no Internet transmission is 100% secure. Some email sent to or from the Site may not be secure. Please consider this when sending information to us by email.
The Site is not intended for use by children under the age of 18. We will not knowingly collect personal information from them. If we discover that a child has provided us with personal information, we will use reasonable efforts to delete this information. If you have reason to believe we may have accidentally received personal information from a child under the age of 18, please immediately submit details by emailing us at email@example.com .
10. Refund Policy
Refunds will be made upon request and in accordance to the following guidelines: A person or company requesting a refund will be reimbursed for no more than the pro-rated monthly rate of any subscription, monthly, annual or multi-year. We reserve this right in order to protect against abuse of payors who plan to take advantage of additional discounts with our extended plans, annual and multi-year, and who have no intention of remaining for the full term. We also desire to protect and reward those who put up the full amount desiring to remain the full term to benefit from the discount.
Example, if a person subscribed to an annual Weekly-Combo for $1,297 and requested a refund after the 5th month, the refund would be calculated as such: Number months paid = 5, Number of months remaining = 7 months x the monthly payment for Weekly Combo @ $134/m = $938. Total Refund is $1297 minus $938 = $359.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.